Well-executed and seamlessly produced events don't just happen!
Our relationship begins at the time of booking, and you have access to the expertise of your assigned event manager for counsel and advice on logistics throughout the entire planning process.
Formerly known as “day of” or “month of” coordination, and with the added value of access to your event producer for support from the very beginning. You will receive the benefit of organization, exclusive vendor lists, planning calendars, and comprehensive project management. We don’t believe in contracted time limits on our relationship with you; we DO believe in stellar service and continued event support to you for the entire planning process.
- Support from your event manager from the very beginning
- Expert advice and logistics help when you want it
- Full access to our custom project management system for organization, storage, and communication
- Complimentary vendor referrals
- Unlimited meetings, phone calls, and emails
- Confirmation with all vendors in advance of the big day
- Production schedule creation and full execution
- Event management for the day of
Design & Production
When it comes to design needs, our clients rely on our exceptional taste and eye for detail to pull together a cohesive and beautiful vision. Our on-of-a-kind, process-driven design is centered around making your event unique to you and no one else!
- Development of a comprehensive design deck
- Multiple inspiration boards for each aspect of your event
- Visual statement + color palette
- Full event design + leadership for your creative team of vendors
- Production and logistics design planning and installation
- Full disclosure, transparent costs
- No hidden mark-ups or kickbacks
This is ideal for the client that needs a jump-start on the planning process at the outset. From selecting the perfect venue, the best vendor team, realistic budget consultation and strategic planning benchmarks, this service level sets you off on the right foot, right away.
- Venue selection
- Vendor procurement
- Contract negotiation
- Realistic budget consultation
- Financial management
- Streamlined planning meetings
- Recommendations for creative solutions
- Etiquette advice
Take a look at our FAQs to find out more specifics about how we can help you.Learn More